The biggest difference between Container Security and traditional AppSec is attack surface. The decentralized nature of containerized applications means there are all new ways of exploiting weaknesses in the system, and just as many new things to learn about securing them.
Our Container security courses are designed with two main purposes. First, to teach you the fundamentals of container security, including DevSecOps and CI/CD. And second, to act as resources that remains useful as reference guides even once you’ve completed the courses and start working on real-world containerized applications.
In this Learning Path, you will explore the nature of Container architecture, the various orchestration platforms, and Container security from the perspective of both attacker and defender, employing the most sophisticated techniques used by both sides.
After completing this Learning Path, you’ll be able to:
- Comprehend the details of Container architecture, orchestration platforms, and Docker images on a native level
- Attack and exploit containerized deployments, insecure Docker configurations, networks, OS and Kernels
- Secure and defend containers while building and at runtime, as well as perform Container Vulnerability Assessments
- Set up a CI/CD pipeline for Containerized apps in DevSecOps
Who is the Container Security Learning Path for?
- Anyone interested in Containers and Dockers
- DevOps engineers deploying containerized apps
- Developers building containerized apps
- Application security engineers
Complete this Learning Path and become certified in Container Security and Docker Security.