Cloud has become the language our applications use to speak to our devices, the fabric weaving modern technology together. As more software goes cloud-native, the very nature of their exploits and attack surfaces can change dramatically. In this Learning Path, we’re specifically looking at courses in AWS Security.
As the world’s largest provider of cloud hosting services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a robust suite of security services, protocols, and options to protect apps and their data. In fact, most security vulnerabilities in AWS tend to be due to misconfigurations by users. Our AWS Security courses aim to fix these problems once and for all.
From Serverless apps, to AWS S3 and Network Security, to Secrets Management in the cloud, this Learning Path is packed with courses on how to comprehensively secure your cloud-based applications.
When you complete this Learning Path, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how cloud security differs vastly from traditional AppSec, the unique attack surfaces of cloud-native and serverless apps, and how hackers exploit these weaknesses
- Learn how AWS serverless architecture works, how to use real-world techniques to exploit it, as well as battle-tested methods to secure serverless apps
- Approach apps are using on various AWS services like S3, IAM, EC2 and more with real hands-on experience working on Network security
- Manage secrets and other sensitive data stored in the cloud using our best practices with AWS KMS, GitOps and DevOps
Who is the AWS Security Learning Path for?
- Anyone interested in Cloud architecture, AWS, and Cloud security
- Cloud Ops engineers
- AWS engineers
- Developers building apps on AWS
Complete this Learning Path and become certified in Cloud Security, AWS Network Security, Serverless Security, and Cloud Secrets Management.